Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Farewell London

It feels like my feet haven't stopped since I arrived here a few days ago! Tomorrow I'm waving goodbye to London and hello to Dublin.

Last night I saw Ghost. Really cool show. There's nothing particularly surprising about the story or script for anyone familiar with the film, but the staging is really, really clever. There's heaps of moments where you sit up and go, "Holy crap, how the hell did they do that??" Like Sam walking through a door, or just materializing out of thin air. Amazing stuff, I was stumped.

Today I had a tour of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre which was really cool, and tonight was Matilda. Out of the nine shows I've seen in the past couple of weeks, I think this would have to be my favorite! Even though I was very familiar with the soundtrack beforehand, I was so happy to find lots of surprises in the show that I knew nothing about. Incredible show with incredible cast. I'd see it again in a heartbeat. And Amanda Thripp threw her school report-turned-paper aeroplane in my direction so I've got a memento!

Stay cool everyone! See you from Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment